MOHH1 HACKERS
April 19, 2024, 11:16:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Rules!
TRYING OUT NEW CHAT BOX
Tell me what you think in the Chatbox section.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

what the **** banned

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what the **** banned  (Read 627 times)
daillis
« on: April 14, 2008, 05:13:04 pm »

why am i banned those mohh2 codes =power weapons i gt from sum 1 that is a v.i.p. on ohg he is a leecher a vip leecher cuz he hates ohg and he gave it to us i also said in that post that all of those codes  posted weren't mines but most of them were y'all banned me 4 no reason i did nothing wrong and p.s. most of the codes were mines and i made em yall goin crazi 4 nuttin and took me off of v.i.p!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

XiV McPoPPer
Newbie Hacker/ Leecher

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 05:37:57 pm »

ik i want u back on the team.

what does lock on do?
Report Spam   Logged
daillis
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 07:37:38 pm »

ik i want u back on the team.

what does lock on do?

itys auto lock on and i have made more codes now byebye if i gt back and un banned il post in vip
Report Spam   Logged
daillis
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 07:56:41 pm »

also guys this is what i took my time to type and send to usmc and iguanahak

this is what i sent to usmc i wldnt take mi tyme to type this and lie c'mon

please let the administrator know that i did nothing wrong and all i was saying that this is all of mi codes and im not taking credit for all of those mohh2 codes they are some mines and some other peoples my friend is a vip on ohg and he is a leecher he gets v.i.p codes and gives it to the clan rss then we use it he paid 4 his vip but those codes were mostly made by me u gt it now u call me names like turd lifter and **** but i meant to take those codes out but your making codes out of mi codes u would have never made without mi help and guidance of my codes u just said im testing mi new codes anti bounce nades which i made which isn't cool how u call me names like that when your using my code to make more im not mad im mad  at myself tho 4 puttin codes on this site that y'all don't have then u gt mad at me u should be happy 4 it im helping y'all out it was an accident tho and hint the subject of the post was all of mi codes for mohh2 didn't say all of mi codes i made for mohh2 well ok and btw i have made new codes.

much love and respect
-Daillis
Report Spam   Logged
Snipe 4 Cash
Administrator
Hacker - Level NUB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 12:05:10 am »

I reported you. I got a Pm from someone else reporting you as a leecher. I talked it over with an admin. He said that those were OHG's VIP codes and were not supposed to be released. Now if you cant keep secrets then your not welcome. You will be disregarded from the VIP for quite along time and by that I mean pretty much forever.

Mcpoper, he isnt welcome. Nor should you be egging him on to return.

*banned and case closed*
Report Spam   Logged
daillis
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 06:17:27 am »

I have been banned for using vulgar language and leeching someone else's hard earned codes

-Born 2 Snipe
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 12:13:31 pm by Born 2 Snipe » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum