MOHH1 HACKERS
March 28, 2024, 07:08:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow the Rules!
TRYING OUT NEW CHAT BOX
Tell me what you think in the Chatbox section.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Handy tip if you want to play without hacks, but other people are hacking.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Handy tip if you want to play without hacks, but other people are hacking.  (Read 290 times)
Pandoras Gun
Global Moderator
Hacker - Level Apprentice

SANiK: If at first you don't succeed,call it ver1

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2008, 03:53:44 am »

Below are a couple of tips to help you avoid those pesky haxorz when your trying to enjoy the game without hacks, eventhough you make them xD

1. Most hackers try to avoid being kicked by voting the first person from the Vote to Kick Player list, so be sure to make the first letter of your persona in the G-P region of letters, that way it will be on a very rare occaion that you get votes for no reason, but if you repeatidly use panzer and m1, dont expect to no get voted, also the hackers vote the first map, so if you see: Vote Started, and its Italy City, Domination vote yes, this way the chance of the person cheating will be smaller because most cheats are made for mountain village day.

2. When your creating a game, make sure you turn on friendly fire REFLECTIVE because if a cheater has shotgun explosives, instead of killing you by  accident hell kill him self (this only works if your on the same team as the cheater) most cheaters avoid these rooms.

3. Browser around the cheat archives and try the distinguish which map, most hacks have been made for, then look for the maps that barely any hacks, so use that map,

4. During a SG/PANZER raid, if your allies, go running for that house with the staircase overlooking the other one with a balcony, be sure to equip a baz!

If your axis, equip the panzer and do sprinting towards the barn, then stay there for a couple of seconds, in those couple of seconds, try to vote the person out of the game.

5. IF its necessary, GET CHEATS. Yes, i have cheats, but i dont use them untill a hacks pisses me off. But i recommend you only use flash to run away.

6. DONT EVEN TRY TO ATTEMPT TO KILL ONE OF THOSE CHEATERS, your only making life easier for him because he got his kills running towards him.

7. MOST EXPERIENCED CHEATERS USE GHOST.

8. I believe that this tip is the MOST helpful, but not everyone can do it, if you have CFW YOU CAN, even if u have ofw BUT, YOU NEED A EUROPEAN VERSION PSP. YES! THE EU AND US VERSIONS USE DIFFERENT SERVERS! So, if you.re tired of always being killed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over till your score is -153, then switch to the EU version of MOHH!
I admit there are still vheaters but the EU players take cheaters more seriouly so the kik imediatly, also your stats will b reset to 0!
Known cheating clans and players are
Gueuh
and a couple more xD

I hope these tips help you.
Pandoras Gun

Can i have VIP NOW PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ =(
Report Spam   Logged

Pandoras Gun PWNZ U!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: